Sunday 1 December 2013

Huma Qurshi says "working with her idol Madhuri Dixit is a dream come true"

Huma Qureshi working with her godlike object Madhuri Dixit in approaching film 'Dedh Ishqiya' was a blessing from heaven and the performing artist says she not even once felt unreliable about offering screen space to the Bollywood diva.

The 27-year-old performer and Madhuri are the new expansion to the Abhishek Chaubey guided spin-off of 2010 'Ishqiya'.

The film will see Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi repeating their parts of Khalujaan and Babban from the first ever film.

Huma says right from the time she marked the film till completing it, she was cognizant of her part and the producers never gave her a chance to feel like a second lead in the motion picture.

"Madhuri is the quintessential model ever. There is a great deal of weight when you are working with her. Anyway, she made it truly simple for me. When I chose to sign on the film, I knew precisely what I was doing. So there was no worry or frailty.

"Indeed on the set, I had an incredible group, an extraordinary executive, who not even once made me feel that there is a difference or I am the second lead," Huma told Pti in a meeting on the sidelines of Iffi.

"Also above all I never imagined that I was rivaling her. I suppose it is an immense compliment for me that I am featuring nearby her in the film. You can't rival the sun. There could be no rivalry," she said.

'Dedh Ishqiya' will hit theatres on January 10 one year from now. Huma made her acting introduction with executive Anurag Kashyap's masterpiece 'Gangs of Wasseypur' a year ago. She emulated it up with other multi-starrers like 'Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana','ek Thi Daayan' and 'D-Day'.

Despite the fact that she has not intentionally decided to be part of motion pictures with numerous star throws, Huma is cheerful to get solid parts in such movies and not become mixed up in a pool of different on-screen characters. http://fashioncentral.asia/

No comments:

Post a Comment